Nongbua Pitchaya FC vs Chiangrai United Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-01-28Match Details Who: Nongbua Pitchaya FC vs Chiangrai United Competition: Thai League 1 When: 2023-01-28, 14:30 Venue: Nongbua Pitchaya FC will host Chiangrai United at on 2023-01-28 at 14:30 in an interesting encounter in Thai League 1. Nongbua Pitchaya FC, currently sitting at 15 will be looking for important home win.
In 7 (70. 00%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1. 5 goals. In 5 (50. 00%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2. 5 goals. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams. Below the text is a list of the direct games.
Previous results The head-to-head record for Nongbua Pitchaya FC vs Chiangrai United is worth a look. Nongbua Pitchaya FC have won 0 meetings with Chiangrai United, while Chiangrai United have won 3. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. The Nongbua Pitchaya FC vs Chiangrai United match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers.
5: 39% Check our tipster competition Every month all users start free bets with same stack 200 FC (FcTables Coins) Add bets like in real bookmakers and compete with other users You play only for fun without deposits, awards. Everyday we will send our predictions for your email For all matches our algorithm calculate actual form index for both teams(last 6 matches). Match home/away index: 2. 282 Match index: -0. 189 Over 2.
Chiangrai United, on the other hand, sits in 7 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 37% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 30%.
0% 70. 0% 30. 00% 60. 00% Last matches Nong Bua Pitchaya FCLast matches Chiangrai UnitedLatest matches with results Nong Bua Pitchaya FC vs Chiangrai United Teams Nong Bua Pitchaya FC Chiangrai United played so far 3 matches. Nong Bua Pitchaya FC won 0 direct matches. Chiangrai United won 3 matches.
5 match index: Nong Bua Pitchaya FCHome matches index1. 072Actual form index-0. 074Home matches Over 2. 5 index-Chiangrai UnitedAway matches index-1. 210Actual form index0. 115Away matches Over 2. 5 index- Form team: L D W L Last 6 matches stats 6 Matches 8 Goals 1. 33 per game 1 Wins 3 Draws 2 Losses 4/6 Over 2. 5 5/6 Over 1. 5 1/6 CS BTTS Overall matches stats 16 12 0. 75 4 10 43. 8% 62. 5% 18. 75% 50. 00% Change team stats: All Home Away Form team: D 3/6 6/6 0/6 20 25 1. 25 7 40.
Nong Bua Pitchaya vs Chiangrai United Live Score - ScoreBat
Nong Bua Pitchaya - Chiangrai United 28.01.2023 - FScore.ug
0 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2. 67 goals per Match. Nong Bua Pitchaya FC in actual season average scored 0. 75 goals per match. In 4 (50. 00%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1. 5 goals. In 2 (25. 00%) matches in season 2023 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2. 5 goals. Chiangrai United average scored 1. 25 goals per match in season 2023.
Nong Bua Pitchaya FC vs Chiangrai United H2H 28 jan 2023 Head to Head stats predictionYou are on page where you can compare teams Nong Bua Pitchaya FC vs Chiangrai United before start the match. Here you can easy to compare statistics for both teams. If you want to check live score or game statistics click here: Nong Bua Pitchaya FC vs Chiangrai United result Odds stats Form Goals stats VS today 12:30 - penalties Nong Bua Pitchaya FC in Premier League 15 pos (10 points) Chiangrai United in Premier League 7 pos (24 points) Predictions:Under 1. 5: 34%Over 1. 5: 65%Under 2. 5: 61%Over 2.
Bangkok United v Nongbua Pitchaya Live Commentary